Innosilicon has just announced their A9 ZMaster ASIC miner.
1. Join the Batch Order for April, 2018
2. The price of this batch includes a power supply unit.
3. If choosed 12-months Hosting Plan, full payment of $2,500 is required.
4. Expected Shipping time: April, 2018
5. Please note that hosting service is included for this batch, the hosting period is 12 months.
For the Equihash algorithm used by Zcash (ZEC) and other coins that is apparently capable of 50000 Sol/s with just 620W of power usage. This significantly outperforms the already announced Bitmain Antminer Z9 mini that should be offering 10 Ksol/s with 300W of power usage, but what makes us frown here is the price that Innosilicon wants to charge you for this device.
Innosilicon is a professional ASIC R&D manufacturer with products covering multiple fields in the world today. The biggest advantages of Innosilicon is the highest hashrate and the lowest power consumption. Our hashrate is 4.7 times than the market miners. Our power consumption is only 620W.
Innosilicon A9 ZMaster W/PSU ZCash Miner 50Ksol
Innosilicon A9 ZMaster is a powerful equihash miner with a few times better hash rate & efficency than any competition. This dedicated hardware has very low operating cost, high ROI and longevity. It has a small form factor, low noise, designed to help network decentralization with renewed energy and loyalty.
- Hashrate:50ksol/s +/-6%
- Power Consumption:620W +/-5%(normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU. 25°C temperature)
- Chip Type:A9 ZMaster ASIC
- Dimensions:360 mm(L)*125mm(W)*155mm(H)
- Net Weight:5.92KG
- Ambient Temperature:0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection:Ethemet